Equipments used by the district is very different than equipment used for home use. Note that technology changes frequently. This page is updated so that users know what is available. This is not intended to be a completely comprehensive list of all items that we buy and use. Technology and needs change quickly.
Currently, we utilize Dell computers for most of our staff use. We currently have two different desktops.
Our current standard is the OptiPlex 3040. This is used in most applications.
For Foodservice, we have an OptiPlex 3040 small form factor with a touchscreen.
*Please contact Troy Patterson for a quote.
Our current standard replacement monitor is a 23″ Lenovo for $140.00.
(*Good through December 31, 2020)
Dell Latitude – 3500 ($545) – 15″ screen.
- SD 3.0 Memory card reader
- USB 2.0
- Noble Wedge Lock Slot
- 4.5mm adapter
- USB Type C™ 3.1 Gen 1 with Power Delivery & DisplayPort
- HDMI 1.4
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (with PowerShare)
- Universal Audio Jack
Dimensions & Weight
2. Width: 14.91″ (378.66 mm)
3. Depth: 10.05″ (255.35 mm)
4. Starting Weight: 4.37 lb (1.98 kg)*
MicroSoft Office: $48.00
*Please contact Jean Brackett to order.
Our current Chromebook selection is a Dell Chromebook. This was chosen after review. The keyboard, build quality, and durability were considered in this choice. We are currently purchasing TouchScreen Chromebooks.
TouchScreen Chromebooks: $263 (good until December 31, 2020)
Non-Touch Chromebooks: $203 (good until December 31, 2020)
The cost for a cart to house 30 Chromebooks is $1218.73.
HoverCam Solo 8 Spark is $169.
We utilize three different projectors depending upon need. The difference is largely where the projector is mounted. The short throw is generally mounted about 18″ away from the reflecting surface. Please note that mounting the projector costs extra.
- A standard throw is generally a few feet from the screen/board.
- A short throw projector is generally replacing a previously installed project. This is a rare replacement
- Ultra Short throw. This is mostly what we install now.
Standard Projector (Epson PowerLite W39)- This replaces the Epson 98. $418.
Short Throw (Epson 525w replaces some projectors for Promethean Boards) Specifically, this one replaces the Epson 410.
Ultra Short Throw Projector (Interactive Projector – this is our current installation) – unless replacing an existing mounted projector, there is an additional cost for mounting and mounting hardware.
Projector & Whiteboard
Sometimes referred to by the old term of “Promethean Board”, if you are ordering a replacement for a classroom, here are the budgeting numbers:
- Interactive Projector with a Whiteboard installed is $3,000
- Interactive Projector without a whiteboard (i.e. there is a good, flat whiteboard already in place) is $2,500.
Please follow this link to place an order.
- General Use: Avid AE-55. Headset with microphone, stereo, single headphone jack (3.5mm) operates both the speakers and microphone, permanent earpads (able to be cleaned), adjustable padded headband. Specify color: black and green, black and orange, black and white. One-year warranty. $6.99 each. REMC Headset.
· Easy to Clean and Store
· Durable and Dependable
· Noise-Reducing Ear Pieces · Adjustable Headband
· Unidirectional Noise-Canceling Microphone
· Ambidextrous Design with Rotating Microphone
· Chew Resistant Braided Cord with Velcro Tie
- Disposable: Headphones, stereo, wire headband with foam ear pads, 3.5mm stereo miniplug, disposable use. One-year warranty. 0.72¢ each. REMC Earbuds.
- Heavy Duty: Integrated USB only (no 3.5mm plug), deluxe over-ear headset, flexible gooseneck microphone and volume control. Features soft, washable, replaceable vinyl ear cushions, noise-reducing swivel ear-cups and a 5′ cord. $23.49. REMC Heavy Duty Headset price.
- USB Headset with built-innoise canceling boom microphone that rotates 360 degrees, full size, stereo, adjustable headband with replaceable cushioned leatherette style ear pads, inline volume control with USB integrated sound, USB connectivity, includes extra set of earpads. $24.25 each REMC Staff Headphones
Wired Mouse: GearHead from REMC. These are available for $3.05 each. *Note that there is a $6 shipping charge for orders under $500.
For classrooms that will utilize whole room sound. This would be for a standard sized classroom. This includes 4 speakers mounted, an amp and either one ($1,150) or two microphones ($1,275).