Equipment used by the district is very different than equipment used for home use. Note that technology changes frequently. This page is updated so that users know what is available. This is not intended to be a completely comprehensive list of all items that we buy and use. Technology and needs change quickly.
Currently, we utilize Dell computers for most of our staff use. We currently have two different desktops.
Our current standard is the OptiPlex 3040. This is used in most applications.
For Foodservice, we have an OptiPlex 3040 small form factor with a touchscreen.
*Please contact Troy Patterson for a quote.
Our current standard replacement monitor is a 23″ Lenovo for $140.00.
(*Good through December 31, 2020)
Dell Latitude – 3510 ($640) – 15″ screen.*
- SD 3.0 Memory card reader
- USB 2.0
- Noble Wedge Lock Slot
- 4.5mm adapter
- USB Type C™ 3.1 Gen 1 with Power Delivery & DisplayPort
- HDMI 1.4
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (with PowerShare)
- Universal Audio Jack
*Microsoft Office: $48.00 – Must be ordered for Staff.
Dimensions & Weight
2. Width: 14.91″ (378.66 mm)
3. Depth: 10.05″ (255.35 mm)
4. Starting Weight: 4.37 lb (1.98 kg)*
*Please contact Jean Brackett to order.
Our current Chromebook selection is a Dell Chromebook. This was chosen after review. The keyboard, build quality, and durability were considered in this choice. We are currently purchasing TouchScreen Chromebooks.
TouchScreen Chromebooks: $279 (good until December 31, 2020)
Non-Touch Chromebooks: $251 (good until December 31, 2020)
- “Barrel”: $44.39 – Dells before 2020. These have a round plug.
- USB-C : $41.99 – HP’s and Dell’s from 2020 and later. These have a “flat” connector.
Please contact Jean Brackett with an account number to order.
The cost for a cart to house 30 Chromebooks is $1218.73.
HoverCam Solo 8 Spark is $169.
Projector & Whiteboard
Sometimes referred to by the old term of “Promethean Board”, if you are ordering a replacement for a classroom, here are the budgeting numbers:
- White Board/Projector/Install $2,988 Add $129 if extended cabling needed
- Project/Install $2,428 Add $129 if extended cabling needed
Please follow this link to place an order.
- General Use: Avid AE-55. Headset with microphone, stereo, a single headphone jack (3.5mm) operates both the speakers and microphone, permanent earpads (able to be cleaned), adjustable padded headband. Specify color: black and green, black and orange, black and white. One-year warranty. $6.99 each. REMC Headset.
· Easy to Clean and Store
· Durable and Dependable
· Noise-Reducing Ear Pieces · Adjustable Headband
· Unidirectional Noise-Canceling Microphone
· Ambidextrous Design with Rotating Microphone
· Chew Resistant Braided Cord with Velcro Tie
- Disposable: Headphones, stereo, wire headband with foam earpads, 3.5mm stereo miniplug, disposable use. One-year warranty. 0.72¢ each. REMC Earbuds.
- Heavy Duty: Integrated USB only (no 3.5mm plug), deluxe over-ear headset, flexible gooseneck microphone, and volume control. Features soft, washable, replaceable vinyl ear cushions, noise-reducing swivel ear-cups, and a 5′ cord. $23.49. REMC Heavy Duty Headset price.
- USB Headset with a built-in noise-canceling boom microphone that rotates 360 degrees, full size, stereo, adjustable headband with replaceable cushioned leatherette style ear pads, inline volume control with USB integrated sound, USB connectivity, includes an extra set of earpads. $24.25 each REMC Staff Headphones
Wired Mouse: GearHead from REMC. These are available for $3.05 each. *Note that there is a $6 shipping charge for orders under $500.
For classrooms that will utilize whole room sound. This would be for a standard-sized classroom. This includes 4 speakers mounted, an amp, and either one ($1,150) or two microphones ($1,275).