The Dearborn Moodle Moot is an exciting and engaging conference for educators interested in e-learning. Learn the skills necessary to turn YOUR classroom into a Blended Learning Classroom. We are focused on practical K-12 training that can be applied directly to your online classroom. Develop materials for YOUR STUDENTS to use in your classroom. Collaborate with an expert.
Dearborn’s Moodle Moot 2019 is a two-day event focusing on student learning.
– Day 1 – iLearn. Learn how to effectively use iLearn.
– Day 2 – Create material for YOUR classroom. Four experts will help YOU help your students.
- Engage YOUR students in 21st-century learning.
- REAL world examples of student assignments.
- Create YOUR own materials.
- Implement successful resources.
- Install excellent teacher created resources into your course.
Learn to use:
- Book Module
- Interactive activities
Create powerful quizzes with automatic feedback (and grading). Add video and audio (students can too). Add interactive elements to your online support materials.
We all love a discount. So, we made some available. If you are in the district, we will email a discount code for you. If you are a Wayne County teacher, email us to get a code.