We believe in providing access to ALL of our users/parents/community members. In working toward that goal, we are offering every staff member access to Grackle Docs.
Grackle Docs will help make your Google Docs ADA compliant. This will assist you in implementing the wonderful things that you learned in the MyPD ADA course.
Using Grackle Add-ons is easy-peasy!
- From the Add-ons menu, select Grackle Docs/Sheets/Slides. (The first time that you use it, you will have to grant it permission to your Docs/Sheets/Slides).
- A sidebar will open up that will identify errors and warnings.
- Click on each error and warning for guidance on how to resolve each issue.
- Clicking the “Here” button on any flagged item will take you to that item in your document to review.
- Address each issue one at a time throughout the document.
- Select the “Re-Check” button at the top of the window when you have completed each task to receive an updated report.
- Continue to revise until all checks have passed.
- With the Docs Add-on you can also select to create accessible PDF from the Export to PDF function at the top right of the Add-on
- With the Sheets Add-on you can also select to create accessible HTML from the Export to HTML function at the top right of the Add-on